Sunday 17 January 2010

Some Live Pictures of the Working Prototype...Opus III... IT'S ALIVE!!!

I normally try to stagger my posts a little so you don't read about 1 watch in 2 or more posts in a page but i realise that a fair number of the posts on this page has some connection to one Max Busser... anyways no point in delaying sharing these pics :) live pics of the working prototype of the Opus III, taken courtesy of Frederic Nguyen, a fellow watch nut who's fortunate to be based in Europe and closer to all the stuff we love... [thanks again for sharing these pix with me and my readers]


for my thoughts on the Opus III scroll a bit below or click here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

do also check out his site with some pix he has to share of watches... link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...