Saturday 14 June 2008

it was a beautiful day

it's a beautiful day... sky falls, you feel like...
it's a beautiful day... don't let it get away


see the world in black and red
Photobucket

see alinghi right in front of you
Photobucket

See the canyons broken by cloud
Photobucket

see the challengers clearing the sea out
Photobucket

See the Bedouin fires at night
Photobucket

See the oil fields at first light
Photobucket

And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
Photobucket

After the flood all the colors came out
Photobucket

It was a beautiful day
Photobucket

Don't let it get away
Photobucket

Touch me
Photobucket

Take me to that other place
Photobucket

Reach me
Photobucket

I'm more than jus a gorgeous case
Photobucket

What you don't have you don't need it now...
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now... Don't need it now...
Was a beautiful day

lyrics referenced: U2 Beautiful Day
watches are the property of a mate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! For a moment there I though you had gone nuts (after selling a kidney or something) and went on a shopping binge and bought all those gorgeous watches!

Your friend sure has a really nice collection!

raphael too said...

stefano i wish i could buy some of these pieces :) i think i would have to sell more than my kidney to get my hands on all of em though ;)

so which one next for you RB2 RG? :) haha

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get the RB2 RG, but I haven't decided which kidney to part with. I'm quite attached to both LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...